In addition to our data protection declaration, this cookie guideline describes how cookies are used in connection with this website and how you can manage your cookie settings.
1. What is a cookie?
When you visit a website, cookies may be on your device or information from previously set cookies. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your device. Cookies collect and save certain information for a certain time to ensure the functionality of the website and make your visit more comfortable (e.g. by remembering cookies your preferred settings). In addition, cookies help to understand better how visitors use the website. This enables the constant improvement of the website and its user -friendliness, as well as the supply of visitors with more relevant information, including personalized advertising.
2. How can you manage cookies?
In the settings of your browser, you can either deactivate the setting of cookies or set your browser so that cookies are blocked by certain domains. You can typically find this in the "Internet Options", "Extras" or "Settings" of your internet browser. The procedure for deactivating cookies can depend on the respective browser. We also point out that changes to the settings only affect the respective browser. If you use different browsers or change the terminal, you may have to make the settings again.
Please note: If you decide against the use of absolutely necessary cookies, this can affect the user -friendliness of this website.
Please note: In the event of rejection of advertising cookies, you will receive less precisely tailored advertisements that are tailored to your interests, but the use of the website remains in full.
3. What cookies uses this website?
Depending on the service life, a distinction can be made between “session cookies” and “permanent cookies”:
- “Session cookies” are temporary cookies that remain on your device until you leave the website.
- A “permanent cookie” remains much longer or until you delete it manually on your device (how long the cookie stays on your device depends on the duration or the expiry date of the respective cookies and on your browser settings). Permanent cookies enable us to recognize you the next time you visit our website.
Various types of cookies can be used on this website:
- Necessary cookies: The necessary cookies are essential for the correct functioning of our website and to improve your visit. These cookies are necessary so that basic functions such as page navigation and online forms function correctly.
- Comfort (functional cookies): Comfort cookies enable a website to remember information that influences the way the website behaves or looks like, e.g. your preferred language or the region in which you are in.
- Statistics (analysis cookies): Statistics cookies help us understand how visitors interact with our website by aggregating the information raised and thus combining anonymous statistics (e.g. visitor numbers and whether problems arise during the visit). With the help of this information, we can improve the website experience for all of our visitors and quickly fix problems.
- Marketing: Marketing cookies are based on the services of third-party providers (e.g. Facebook 'Likes', Google +1 Share buttons) and serve to collect information about your use of our website. These cookies enable you to submit 'Likes' to share content with friends, as well as the connection to social media platforms. We share information obtained via marketing cookies with the respective third-party providers, and this uses such information to display tailor-made advertising on your own web platforms. In addition, we can receive evaluations from the third-party providers about the effectiveness of our own advertising measures on their web platforms.
4. What analysis services do we use on this website?
For the purpose of analysis, optimization and operation of our online offer, we use the analysis services described below by third-party providers. Analysis services usually work over the setting of cookies. You can deactivate the cookies by the adaptation of your browser settings described above. For an effective connection of analysis services, you should make adjustments on all devices used.
- Google AdWords:This website uses Google's conversion tracking. If you reach our website via a display connected by Google, Google AdWords set a cookie on your computer. During this time we and Google can recognize when you visit our website several times. Every website operator who uses Google AdWords receives a different cookie and therefore has no insight on which websites of third parties will otherwise access visitors. The information obtained using the conversion cookies is used to create conversion statistics for us as a website operator. In this way we learn the total number of users who clicked on our ad and were then forwarded to our website. However, we do not receive any information with which individual users can be identified.
- Google Tag Manager: We can also use the "Google Tag Manager" to integrate and manage the Google analysis services into our website.
You can find more information on data use by Google, setting and objection options on Google's website:https://www.google.com/intl/de/policies/privacy/partners ("Data usage by Google when using our partners' or apps"),https://policies.google.com/technologies/ads("Data use for advertising purposes"),https://adssettings.google.com/authenticated("Manage information that Google uses to show you advertising"). In addition, the personal data is anonymized or deleted after a 26 months expiry.
Our website can use the visitor action pixel from Facebook Inc. (“Facebook”) to measure conversion. The Facebook Pixel works similarly to a cookie - but it sits on our website instead of on your device. With the help of Facebook Pixel, the behavior of website visitors can be tracked, which was forwarded to our website by clicking on a Facebook advertisement. As a result, the effectiveness of Facebook advertisements can be evaluated for statistical and market research purposes and future advertising measures can be optimized. As a website operator, we only receive pseudonymized data, so that we are not able to conclusions about individual visitors. However, the data is saved and processed by Facebook, so that a connection to the respective user profile is possible and Facebook the data for your own advertising purposes (in particular switching advertisements on advertisements on Facebook and outside of Facebook) according to the Facebook data usage guideline can use. We cannot influence this further processing of your data by Facebook. You can use the Custom Audiences remarketing function in the Settings for Advertisements at http://www.facebook.com/ads/preferences/?entry_product=ad_settings_screen and deactivate. To do this, you must be registered on Facebook. If you do not have a Facebook account, you can deactivate Facebook usage -based advertising on the European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance website:http://www.youronlinechoices.com/de/praferenzmanagement/.
Shopify International Ltd. is the online shop service provider and sets your own cookies, including statistics cookies. With the help of the cookies, the data from the visitors are measured, analyzed and summarized in an analysis tool in order to understand and optimize the functioning of the online shop. With the analysis tool we also have access to the Zsugel-based analysis data.
The processing of personal data on the Shopify analysis tool is based on our legitimate interest, recognizing what works on our website and what is not. You also benefit from the processing because it serves to have the website function better. By analyzing this data, we can identify possible pitfalls: Non-found pages, problems with search engine indexing, which content is most valued, etc. Your personal data is not used for profiling.
All data that via Shopify International Ltd. Raised and processed for the above purposes are hosted in Ireland and can be sent to other Shopify group companies in Canada and/or to the United States.
Which cookies Shopify International Ltd. you can see at https://www.shopify.com/legal/cookies. More information on how Shopify processes your data can be found in the Shopify data protection declaration at https://www.shopify.de/legal/datenschutz.